We have a unique opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Associate seeking high-quality work, an agile workplace and a collaborative team.
In this varied role you will work across a spectrum of quality work including:
- Supporting major projects and high-profile transactions
- Drafting and reviewing documentation
- Providing advice to clients on leases, property contracts, freehold and leasehold titles
- Estate management
- Land and title investigations
- Stakeholder and client management
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualities:
- A commercial and enthusiastic approach with a desire to learn
- A team player dedicated to delivering excellent client service
- A strong academic track record
- 2-6 years PQE
- Sound all-round technical ability and drafting skills
This role offers an attractive career path in addition to a competitive salary and benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.