Our client law firm is home to one of the UK's largest real estate practices with a team of more than 275 commercially-minded, innovative and pragmatic lawyers. They now have a super opportunity for 4-8 PQE real estate lawyer to join its commercial development and investment team in Birmingham.
Their comprehensive real estate development service includes site assembly (with or without compulsory purchase) including obtaining vacant possession, managing the planning process to secure the necessary planning permission, structuring and negotiating tax-efficient development and financing arrangements. With advice on investment and development projects including: joint venture projects, promotion agreements, sale and leaseback transactions, funding's and commercial lettings..
The successful candidate will be expected to understand property related deeds and documents and preferably have experience of drafting Leases, agreements for lease, Transfers, development agreements, and other property related deeds and documents. In return the team can offer a hybrid approach to office and remote working, with up to 50% remote working available and a very competitive salary and bonus scheme. Other benefits include:
* Generous annual leave allowance, with the option to buy up to a week's extra annual leave
* Free private medical insurance, and the option to add family members
* A generous pension allowance
* Life assurance covering four times your annual salary
* The chance of a three-month sabbatical every five years
* Maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes
* A range of health and wellbeing programmes
* State of the art offices, in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, with an onsite restaurant
* Opportunities to flourish in your role through training and personal development
For further information about this position please contact James Brewster.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.