We have a current opportunity for a Regional Ethics & Compliance Lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
This is a sole contributor role, reporting to the Compliance Director. You will be working closely with the various business units within APAC regions, advising on wide range of compliance matters.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for leading investigations/whistleblowing activities, localizing and implementing compliance programs across the different markets
- Develop and recommend appropriate management actions to address any gaps in policy or process identified
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and evolving best practices in the field of ethics and compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7-9 years of experience in ethics & compliance related roles
- Prior experience in investigations will be viewed favorably
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who is able to influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable with occasional travelling (20-30%)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.