We have a current opportunity for a Regiona Legal and Compliance Counsel (Payments) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
- Provide legal and regulatory support for the APAC region.
- Undertake the Data Protection Officer role
- Continuously review the APAC businesses processes and legal documentation to ensure compliance with local data protection regulations.
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts
- Minimum 7 years legal experience in commercial / payments / banking law across multiple jurisdictions.
- Demonstrable experience with GDPR and APAC Data protection legislation.
For more information, please apply.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.