A growing financial institution with a global presence seeks to recruit a regulatory finance lawyer to join their team their team. This is a broad role and the successful candidate will:
- Provide advice on interpretation and impact of financial services regulation affecting the organisation
- Provide timely legal advice to the business and operations on transactional issues including support with financial services litigation
- Draft and review commercial contracts, consumer finance agreements and other documentation and transact accordingly in a legally compliant manner in accordance with comany policies and business requirements
- Develop precedent documentation for allocated business areas and work with compliance to facilitate delivery of regulatory services to the ensuring appropriate understanding of the impact of regulation to our business
- Participate in and be the lead legal advisor on allocated key business and departmental projects
The successful candidate will be a senior financial services lawyer with strog regulatory knowledge, ideally with knowledge and practical experience of retail financial services or consumer finance products working for an in-house legal department of a financial services company and/or in private practice.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.