8 months ago
Our client is one Australia's fastest growing investment firms with an impressive track record.
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk & Compliance professional in the Melbourne office of this global brand.
This is a 12-month contract position.
This is an important role with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Work with the risk committee and assist in the operation of the Risk & Compliance function in Australia, and in the management of anti-money laundering obligations globally
- Manage incident and breach reporting, including whistle-blower management
- Obtain new regulator licences and maintain existing licences for products, as required
- Distribute, maintain and supervise the risk management plan and adherence to policies
- Liaise with regulators (ASIC, APRA) and provide risk training for staff
Skills and experience:
- Related industry experience, typically 2-5 years in the finance, investment or funds space
- Tertiary qualifications in law, commerce, economics, finance or related field
- Sound understanding of all laws, regulations and governance requirements as they relate to the business
- Sound financial knowledge
Rewarding career in a collaborative and collegiate international environment.
Competitive salary on offer.
Should you be interested in discussing this position or discussing your In-house ambitions more generally, please get in touch with Kimberley Morton at Taylor Root on 02 9236 9016 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.