As a result of growth, our client is seeking experienced Senior Associates to join their well-known and highly regarded Competition practice based in Sydney. Not only will you have an opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the business, you will also gain exposure to interesting & complex matters, diverse work and a great team culture.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to be actively involved in the full range of competition and consumer law services as well as receiving on-going training and development. The team has acted in many of the major mergers, competition and consumer investigations, prosecutions, access disputes and proceedings in Australia. The group conducts litigation and represents clients before the ACCC, the Australian Competition Tribunal, the National Competition Council, the Federal Court and the High Court.
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated experience in competition law, ideally from a leading top tier or national firm or a competition agency.
- An ability to effectively manage larger matters and lead teams.
- A desire and ability to grow, both as a lawyer and leader.
- A willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Starke:
D: 02 9236 9076
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.