For our client, a global supplier for innovative technology solutions to the world's leading semiconductor manufacturers, we're looking for a Senior Global Trade Compliance Officer to be based in the Netherlands. You'll be part of the International Global Trade Compliance team.
About the role:
In this new role your focus is to ensure that the global businesses are in line with the various international export control laws and regulations, sanctions and customs regulations.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- monitoring and tracking international trade compliance regulations changes especially for the US, EU and Singapore;
- applying the export control laws and regulations at the company's global entities;
- improving the existing trade compliance program, strategies, policies and procedures;
- providing trade compliance guidance and trainings to increase the compliance awareness within the organization.
You'll report to the Global Trade Compliance Director.
* Academic background includes a minimum of BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in trade compliance or export controls
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in international trade compliance in an international environment
* Strong knowledge of EU Dual Use 428/2009 regulations, US Export Administration Regulation ("EAR") and the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") is mandatory
* Experience related to assigning the ECCN/HTS determination and supporting export control licensing requests is required
* Good knowledge on Technology and software source code ECCN classification is mandatory
* Strong analytical skills (mandatory)
* Attention to details and experience in implementing and executing policies and procedures
* Fluent in English
* Preferred experience in the high-tech or semiconductor Industry
* Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills
* Ability to work autonomously, self-motivated and results-driven
* Ability to work well in multidisciplinary teams and international environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.