Senior Legal Counsel - Paris
We have been instructed by a top-tier multinational to source a French Lawyer with 7 to 8 years of experience in franchise/real estate/M&A and Commercial Contracts. Fluency in English is essential to fill this role.
* Drafting, reviewing, and supporting the negotiation of business agreements and transactions such as (but not limited to) franchise contracts, strategic alliance agreements, and purchasing and lease agreements.
* Advising the retail business on all legal matters (except for tax and day-to-day labor and employment law) and driving solutions.
* Providing hands-on legal advice on regulatory, privacy, antitrust, and advertising/promotional matters - in conjunction with the respective experts/champions at the group level.
* Leading dispute resolution and litigation.
* Managing outside counsel, when brought in to assist and manage the outside counsel spend.
* Acting as the compliance leader for the business, driving compliance projects, including using influencing skills to achieve buy-in from all levels of the business.
Salary +/- : Euro 70/80,000 base + benefits
If you want to find out more about this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida at email@example.com.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.