SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, PAYMENTS AND TECHNOLOGY, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our international banking client is seeking a high quality mid to senior level lawyer to join a division of their global banking team. With a spread of offices across the globe, you will be advising on a wide range of international issues and working with a supportive legal team on transactions, commercial issues, compliance and risk.
ROLE: The role will be broad and encompass general advisory work, dispute management, terms negotiation, document review and stakeholder management. Specific examples will be rolling out new payments products and services and digitisation initiatives.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to take into consideration before applying:
- 5+ PQE, with a strong preference towards common law qualified.
- International law firm or recognised corporate training.
- At least some exposure to working in the region, either currently or previously.
- Tech focussed background giving you familiarity with payment services and digitalisation, both from a commercial and regulatory perspective.
- Exposure to technology banking, especially in consumer finance, would be heavily valued.
- Arabic languages useful but not at the expense of the other criteria.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a law firm associate to turn their commercial technology experience into hands on client projects, or someone from an in-house environment to focus their skills towards the payments technology sector. Do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.