Senior Market Risk Analyst | London | £85,000 -£95,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits
My client, a global financial markets infrastructure business, who's headquarters are in the United Kingdom with significant operations in 60 countries across the global is looking for a Market Risk Analyst with experience in equities asset class.
The successful candidate will be a curtail member of the Market Risk team who sit within the CRO function. The CRO team is responsible for monitoring and assessing the risk in the business.
About the Role:
- Monitoring, assessing, reporting and managing market risk across all businesses, covering equities, interest rates and FX asset classes.
- Quality control (provides challenge) for all first line new product and model and parameter changes.
- Monitoring risk model performance across all services by analysing back-testing and procyclicality statistics
- Maintaining relevant risk policies (e.g. Financial Resources Adequacy Policy); regularly review policy wordings and compliance with policies
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience within a central clearing organisation, broker, investment bank or brokerage incorporating knowledge of the full product life-cycle within a Risk Management environment.
- Extensive exposure to financial securities and markets
- Demonstrated experience working with the equities asset class
- Degree in quantitative finance, mathematics, economics or science-related disciplines or equivalent
- Experience of risk exposure measurement, evaluation and management.
- Strong conceptual / technical knowledge of financial risk management across all asset classes.
- Advanced Excel and programming competency, in particular VBA, SQL, Matlab/Python/C++.
- Understands the needs and preferences of clients/stakeholders (internal and external).
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Shows a positive attitude about own work and work of the wider team.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now. Alternatively please email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.