You will be a minimum 7 years PAE Lawyer with solid experience in superannuation and the financial services regulatory laws governing the space.
- Advise on all aspects of the business' superannuation offerings.
- Draft, review and negotiate various commercial agreements.
- Maintain relationships with external counsel.
- Advise the business on the legal aspects of policy development.
- Provide support with regards to any remediation activities.
- 7+years Australian or New Zealand qualified solicitor.
- Gained substantial experience in superannuation from time spent in private practice.
- Ideally you will have worked inhouse or undertaken a secondment inhouse, although this is not essential.
- Strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to think creatively, influence change and take initiative.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.